AP- Advance Placement Exams
PREPARATION AND REGISTRATION
Students will be receiving a "Bulletin for AP Students and Parents" booklet sometime in February in their AP classes.
The registration period is TBA in the College Office during Nutrition and Lunch ONLY. A registration form is required and will be distributed in the student's AP class. Return the registration form with total payment in CASH ONLY.
FEE WAIVER INFORMATION
In order to get a fee reduction waiver for AP exams, YOU MUST BE APPROVED for the free or reduced lunch program. You must complete a lunch application EACH year in order to be on the list. If you are not on the lunch list, you will pay the full price for each AP test. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Students are to report to their exam room at their scheduled time. For 8:00 AM exams, students are to be at the room by 7:45 AM. For 12:00 PM exams, students are to be at the room by 11:45 AM. Late attendance WILL NOT be permitted. Due to the length of some exams, some students may miss their lunch, so students are permitted to bring a snack or lunch in a clear plastic bag to be eaten during break time.
All students MUST bring the following to each exam:
- Picture I.D./CA Driver's License
- Several sharpened #2 pencils with erasers
- Several dark blue or black ink pens
- Approved calculators (for Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, and Statistics exams only)
Students MAY bring (and leave at the front of the exam room) the following:
- Snack in clear, see-through plastic bag (to be consumed during break time)
- Water in clear, see-through bottles with labels peeled off
DO NOT bring the following items:
- Cell phones, digital cameras, PDA's, smart phones, MP3 players, or any other electronic communication devices
- Scratch paper, study materials, dictionaries, or other books
- Watches or any other electronic devices that beep or make noise
- Unapproved calculators
Failure to adhere to any of the rules will cause your test scores to be invalidated!
AP Exam Dates & Times for 2018