In order to begin the admissions process the Admission Office will require the following paperwork/information:
- (PAR) Check Out paperwork from the previous school
- Parent/Guardian Identification - Parent must be with student at the time of registration
- Proof of Birth Date, any ONE of the following, Birth Certificate, Passport, School Records indicating date of birth
- Proof of Address, A utility bill, Water and Power and/or Gas bill NO older than 45 days. Phone bills are NOT accepted.
- Academic Records, Check out marks/grades from previous school. Most recent 10/20 week marks are required.
Both the Student and Parent MUST meet with a Dean prior to enrollment. A behavior contract and/or other paperwork may be required for enrollment. Bring the meeting documents from the Dean along with your completed enrollment/registration packet to the Admissions Office to complete enrollment.
LAUSD Forms Links
There are a number forms required by LAUSD and Reseda Charter High for student enrollment. The links below will take you to most of the forms. Parents/guardians can download the forms in the desired language, complete the form on a computer, then print, sign, and return to the school. Downloading the form to a computer does not automatically transfer/send your information to the school. The forms can also be downloaded, printed, and completed by hand, without the use of a computer, at a later time.
• Parent Forms For Enrollment
The link below contains the following forms,
- STUDENT EMERGENCY INFORMATION CARD,
- STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM,
- PARENT - STUDENT HANDBOOK,
- INFORMATION RELEASE FORM,
- PARENT STUDENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM,
- ETHNICITY/RACE IDENTIFICATION OF STUDENT FORM,
- ANNUAL PESTICIDE NOTIFICATION FORM,
- FREE OR REDUCED FEE LUNCH APPLICATION,
- ENGLISH LEARNER MASTER PLAN,
- PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT "PI" LETTER,
- TITLE 1 PARENT INVOLVEMENT LETTER
• Click below for ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED Enrollment and Registration Forms.
• Click below for the Parents Bill of Rights document
• Click below for the LAUSD Photo Release Forms
• LAUSD Acceptable Use Policy for Computers and School Networks (This item might take a few extra seconds to load.)
• Click below for the LAUSD Calendars